Digital Dental Photography and CAD-CAM technologies can simply revolutionize a dental practice but only of they are properly chosen, implemented and used. The market offers quite a variety of cameras, flashes, 3D scanners, milling technologies and they are all quite expensive. Nikon vs Canon, CEREC vs Planmill, 3Shape vs Zirkonzahn… and the enumeration can continue.
We have used or currently use in our practice and laboratory all these technologies so we can tell you first hard all the tips and trick specific for equipment. This will make a difference in how you choose the digital age of dentistry.
This seminar is an open discussion on various technologies on the market (including USA and Europe) along with the know-how of using CAD-CAM at its full potential. It also included live demos and discussion on the praxis logistics for transitioning to an in-house, on-demand fabricated restorations.
Schedule: 1 day (8 hours) include:
The basics of Digital Photography
- Advantages of Digital Photography
- Dental setup for digital cameras: which is the best combination?!
Relevant images in Dentistry
- Planes, guidelines, lip lines
- Retraction & mirror photography
- How to photograph tooth translucency and color
- Capturing mandibular excursions and wear facets
Impact of Digital Dental Photography on the practice dynamics
- Procedural photography
- Emotional and glamour dentistry
- Dental Photo Studio concept
CAD-CAM for the dental practice
- Available technologies on the market: advantages & disadvantages
- Transitioning to the Digital Practice
- Appointment management for same-day restorative dentistry
|Cost:||Number of Participants||Dates||Requirements:||Notes:|
(for courses in Germany, 19% VAT is added)
| Minimum / Maximum:
10 / 15
|T.B.D.||Bring your own Camera||25% rebate will apply to: